Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cup of Tea Anyone?

I am not a coffee drinker. Even after 3 years of working in a coffee shop surrounded by all the free coffee a college student could wish for, I did not like the stuff. Now tea on the other hand is a different story. I love tea and recently a friend of mine bought me a loose leaf tea kettle so I can branch out even more than my usual tea bags. That's why I got so excited when I came across a few giveaways for Golden Moon Tea.

Ending 5/12 at My Life with Rats and More is a giveaway for Golden Moon Tea's Earl Grey flavor. Lots of ways to earn extra entries and what's more its a really great blog site with fantastic giveaways. Currently the blog owner is giving away a $100 Walmart gift card. Last month she had a $50 Gift Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment